- If your child is in K through 2nd grade, please drop your child off in the Front Loop.
- If your child is in 3rd through 5th, please drop your child off in the Side Cafe Loop.
- Please stay in your car and pull up as far as you can before letting your child out of the car.
- Children need to exit the car on the passenger side only.
- Front and side doors are unlocked at 7:30 AM.
- East Loop doors are locked at 7:50 AM.
- If you arrive after 7:50 AM, please use the front loop.
- If your child is a walker, please wait under the tree near the front of the school and a staff member will bring all of the walkers out together.
- If your child is in 3rd through 5th, they will be released from their classroom.
- If you are picking up your child (K-2nd), your child will be brought to you when you reach the front of the carpool line.
- If you are picking up your child (3rd-5th), they will be waiting on the grass behind the buses for you to pull closer.
- Please stay in your car and pull up as far as you can before letting your child into the car.
- Children need to enter the car on the passenger side only.
- Videos will be emailed the first week of school as well!
Do you shop at Amazon, Tom Thumb or Kroger?
These stores give back to our school - check it out HERE!