The PTO helps helps our school purchase technology, programs and materials that are not in their budget. This year we are raising money for in-class libraries, and a sunshade for the outdoor picnic area.
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- WilsonFest School Carnival in the Fall
- Wilson Color Run
- Eating out on Spirit Nights (Restaurant nights)
- Buying Spirit Gear
- Donating online
- Scanning in Box Tops for Education:
- Download the ALL-NEW Box Tops app, shop as you normally would, then simply scan your store receipts to find participating products automatically. Be sure to select "W H Wilson Elementary School" when setting up your account. The app will automatically credit the school's Box Tops earnings online.
- Shopping at certain local and national retailers:
- Tom Thumb: Bring the Good Neighbor Form attached here to Customer service and link it to you Rewards card Number. Wilson's Charity number is #10596
- Kroger: To Use the Kroger Community Rewards Program: Visit http://www.kroger.com. Once logged into their Kroger account they can search for WILSON ELEMENTARY PTO either by name or our Kroger Rewards number is CY576. and then click Enroll. New users will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address and a rewards card. *Customers must have a registered Kroger rewards card account to link to your organization. *If a member does not yet have a Kroger rewards card, please let them know they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger
- Any Amazon shoppers? Set up an Amazon Smiles account here: AmazonSmiles and choose Wilson Elementary as your charity.
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!
Do you shop at Amazon, Tom Thumb or Kroger?
These stores give back to our school - check it out HERE!
Coppell High School
CHS 9th Grade Campus
New Tech High @ Coppell
Cottonwood Creek Elementary
Canyon Ranch Elementary
Denton Creek Elementary
Town Center Elementary
Valley Ranch Elementary